Saturday, June 14, 2008

Wedding Album


Now for my Project......I have been making an album as a gift for a wedding present, now this is not your normal album, it is made of (40) 6-1/2 x 9-1/2 white envies and the case is made from chipboard, now I can;t really tell you all the measurements, it is a trial and error project. I have been looking for the original project to give credit, and i am sorry I can't find it, all I remember is t hat is was small as I made a small one and used it as my day by day diary of my trip to New York, t hen got the idea to make it considerably bigger and use it as a wedding album. SO I guess I should post some pics so you all can see what I am talking about. The decoration on the front of this album was inspired by a card that Mary Jo Williams did, I took her design and made it work for the wedding invites, so put it on the front to act as a dual decoration. It has a photo turn to hold it closed. Kinda hard to see in the pic.




This is closed looking at it from the side.











This is laying flat open side view.






This is laying open on my table showing all the envie pockets with the pages inside them.
















The pages are pink






AND





close to cocoa. These are to put a pic of the guests on and have them also write a note to the bride and groom, so each couple/person will have their own page.

No comments: