Tuesday, January 01, 2008

Happy New Year

Well, I want to wish everyone a healthy and happy New Year. I do have some photos of a few things that I have done, figured I would upload after the holidays as I have been busy babysitting the grand daughters, so stay tuned for more photos. I have been making cards, trying to get back into the routine of normal life. I did a bunch with the now retired set of Outlaw designer papers and the bareback set from SU. I wanted/needed things that would be masculine/country since we live in a country town and lots of ranchers. I went to www.pagemaps.com and printed out their card maps from December 2007. I used that as my challenge and made all 21 sketches in my own way. I had at one time mis ordered envelopes for a customer, so had some LONG/TALL envelopes I didn't want to just throw away. I will get some group photos of them uploaded, so stay tuned.........

No comments: