Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Cards from New Years Eve Day

OK, here are all the cards I made between
New Years Eve day and New Years Day.
Alot of these are done with retired papers
but it was a fun challenge to do. Please
see link to Page map site for lots of sketches
in my Happy New Years post below.


















This background made to look like planks has
become a favorite of mine to do.






I found these tall cards the hardest to do, but at the
same time I enjoyed them. These were done with the
retired outlaw papers and the bareback stamp set
also retired.
All images are ©Stampin Up 1997-2007

2 comments:

oklabrat said...

I love these..You did a great job. Of course i would it looks like Our part of the country..lolo

Pieces of me said...

WOW look at all the work you did!
They all look great.
Peace~