Saturday, November 08, 2008

Where has time gone!

Well, I Just realized I didn't post anything in Ocotber, Oh my that month went fast or I was exceptionally busy, probably a little of both. I am sure I did some things, but now just can't remember what they might have been. Oh yes, life did get in the way for a few weeks. I will be adding some projects that I have done. I also want to point you to a free templates button on the left side of my page here, a friend sent me a link to this blog My Crafty Life. If you have the cricut, wishblade, craft robo, he has some great free files there for you to download. They are available for a limited time.  With the cricut, you have to have the SCAL (sure cuts alot) program to use them and with the craft robo/ wishblade, you have to download the .dxf file first, then open the robomaster program, under file, click on open dxf and go to where you have it stored and click on it, then simply save it through robomaster and it is a .gsd, already for you to use with your machine. 

Hope some of you  find this a must have blog as I did and add it to your reader! Thank You Dan for sharing your talents.

1 comment:

Pieces of me said...

COOL idea putting the link on the side.