Thursday, July 17, 2008

WallHanging Calendar




This is my hanging calendar made completely with Stmapin Up Products. I had alot of fun creating this one. If you are interested in the files for this, watch my blog as I am creating a tutorial and files which you will be able to purchase for 9.95.







This page goes on the back of the pocket pages and it says Birthdays Anniversaries and Reminders which is great for keeping track of alot of different events












This shows the calendar opened up in hanging position. the gridded calendar has a pocket at the bottom to hold those bills as they come in so they don't get lost in the shuffle of everyday life. This calendar was made from the 6x6 tablets that Stampin up has had out both last season to be purchased for 9.99 or as a hostess gift. But you can also have a class with these getting 4 calendars from one Pkg of DSP paper, so watch for my posting of the files being ready. It will take paypal to purchase these.

No comments: