Saturday, July 05, 2008

Happy Holiday Quickie


Here is one using Lovely as a Tree that is another quick card and elegant looking. One thing I do is when making cards, I use sizes that will fit into stampin up's envelopes so I have a source that I can get as many as I can whenever I want. This cardstock is 6-1/2 x 6-1/2, scored and folded at 6 3/8, then I took a piece of wild wassabi 6-1/2 x 3 1/4 and put it on the inside making the green go down the outside of the card. Using the Lovely as a tree stamp, stamped the tree in the center more towards the top, using glue pen and dazzling diamonds glitter, highlighting the branches. Then with Many Merry Messages, stamped Happy Holidays under the tree and with Wild Wassabi striped ribbon on the side, Just love this. I know wild Wassabi will be retiring in August, so guess I need to stock up on it so I can make more of these for my cards.

1 comment:

Pieces of me said...

this came out really nice. Beautiful card!