Sunday, August 05, 2007

Creating time on hold

Well, I have taken a couple days from creating and have been organizing, or trying to. Ya know, I have bought all these plastic drawers and filled them, stacked them on top of each other and bought more, it is a vicious circle. Well, I have decided that since my scrappin room is my living room minus all the furniture, I needed it to have a nice clean look, so I have started weeding things out and replacing t he plastic drawers with the white cubes I can buy at Target, I buy them a couple at a time, so when I get things better organized, I will take a pic and share my space :D Anyway, I should be back to card making or something next week. Tomorrow is Monday card night, so maybe I will have time to get them made and share them. My grand daughters will be back tomorrow for the week, and they have a way of taking me away from my plans so we shall see.

1 comment:

Pieces of me said...

Hey Sue,
You are going to love it when you get it all done!